jueves, 16 de enero de 2014



Hey everyone! it's been 15 days from my first post and I can't believe that until today I have had more than 200 views from different places in the world! (from usa, uk, australia, germany, serbia, belgium, france and russia!)  so this have got me very happy this days so thank you!

I decided that this post was going to be about some of my favourite cds of all the time, that are my must have in my ipod and also in my iphone. They're not from the same genre but i really love them, you can hear them whenever you want and anywhere.


  1. (What's the story) Morning Glory?: I'm pretty sure i've been listening to songs from this album since always, they're all pretty popular and very good.
  2. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative: this album have the best songs of britney, i really like it because i always hear it with my friends and sing them out loud, it's perfect for when you're feeling happy and you're alone in your house so you can dance haha.
  3. Alanis Morissette: The Collection: I just love every single song from this album, it makes you feel very happy, independent and cheers you up always.
  4. Loud: i think this is the best rihanna's album, the vibes of the songs are cool, the rhythm and the lyrics are nice too.
  5. Birdy: the first time i heard a song from her was when i saw the Burberry's fashion show, since then i can't stop listening, young blood is my favourite and i'ld really like to get it tattoed on my arm.
  6. : it's perfect for listening when you're feeling down, in the morning but most of all when you're going home after a day with your friends, the lyrics are so powerful and so strong that really touch your heart.
  7. Born To Die: even that i'm a bit tired of her, and everyone listening to her song, she's so cool and from other era, maybe the lyrics are too depressing.
  8. Long Way Down: as the Birdy's album, i heard it the same way for the first time and this is my favourite album to listen while you're taking a bubble bath with some aromatic candles and drinking hot chocolate.
  9. Pure Heroin: i'm so so obsessed with this album, with Lorde and every song, i can hear them on repeat again and again all the day. 
  10. Midnight Memories: i just love One Direction since always haha the all three albums are cool, but this is my fave, the rhythm and the songs have strong meanings, i just can't wait until their  concert in my country. 

Hope you enjoy it! 

- M xx



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario