jueves, 2 de enero de 2014


Hey everyone! first of all I wanna say Happy New Year!! hope you celebrated and had a very good time. I'm so glad to start my very first blog so I can share with you a lot of moments and stuff I do on my everyday, with my friends and also you can get to know me better!

(some pictures of my 2013 high-lights, it was such a good year!)

So i am gonna introduce myself now: I'm Matthew, i'm 17 years old and i live in Santiago, Chile (yes, i know... it's so far of all of you!) I'm a very easy to get person but at the same time i'm not friendly at all haha, i really enjoy going out with my friends and being with them as much as i can :) i'm really into fashion and style (so you will see a lot of my ootds around here) i love my two doggies, the beach, music, morning coffees, city lights, afternoons, taking long and candle lit bubble baths, winter, nature, healthy and organic food and more! 

If you wanna know anything else about me or you have any suggestions of what you would like to see on a future post just let me know commenting or just send it here

Thanks for joining me on my new blog and also a big hug to my friend Francisca for motivating me to do this! 


3 comentarios: